2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. NKJV
Very few people are changed accidently. There are times when events try to shape our future but I want you to know God has a better plan for you than being the pawn of random events.
1 John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world — our faith. NKJV
As in recent posts the term commitment will play a very important role in life’s choices. Faith has the power to take you to victory. As you can see, all of life is to be lived through faith. The glory of God is the intervention of God on your behalf. It is noteworthy to say natural faith is faith in the system of man guiding his own future. God’s faith is man seeking God’s help to guide his life through the Word of God. God has a plan that is good and as Jesus said; “I have come to give you life more abundantly.” John 10:10
The term seeker is someone looking for something not obvious to them, to be about looking, desire, endeavor or enquire after. The promises of God in the Bible state emphatically that, while not seen by the world, they have the power to change your life.
Peter was in the boat with the other disciples, when Jesus came walking on the water. Peter said, “If that is you Lord, bid me to come.” Jesus said, “Come”. That word was enough to motivate Peter to get out of the boat and walk on the water to Jesus. A word from the Lord can calm the storm, give you the power to do the impossible, deliver the faith to you and give you success in your hour of need. Peter would not have failed if He had kept His eyes on the Lord instead of looking at the conditions.
The scriptures say, “Seek and you shall find; knock and it will be opened unto you; ask and it will be given to you. Matthew 7:7-9.
There are two things to remember for success in seeking: 1) commitment is about continuing in something, not just saying, I am committed. 2) Universal laws may not be seen by others, but they are empowered and given by God.
So that being said, here are five laws in the Word to successfully seek the answer to your specific need.
1. Habakkuk 2:2-3 Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, It will not tarry. NKJV
Write down the desires you are petitioning the Lord about clearly. Write it so you can go back over it often to pray over.
2. Psalm 37:4-5 Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass. NKJV
There is power in praise that unlocks doors for God to move on your behalf.
3. Mark 11:22-24 “Have faith in God.23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. NKJV
This scripture reveals one of the most powerful universal laws of the Spirit and it is given by Jesus Himself. Take time to meditate on what it says for total results.
4. 1 John 4:10 In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. NKJV
Because God loves us we can love Him. Because of His love for us, He will freely give us all things. God is not punishing us; Jesus paid the price for our sin. Receive from the Lord on the basis of His love for you.
5. Matthew 6:33-34b But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow. NKJV
Make a concentrated effort to quit worrying. Faith cannot work well in a sea of worry. God is on your side and will never leave you. Confess faith for answers and praise to Him who said; “Nothing is impossible to him that believes.”
I know it is time for His glory to be seen upon us as a witness of His presence. Every time you experience a glorious answer to prayer it is the basis for a greater encounter to come. Let us grow in our faith and expectations for His glory to be seen upon us.
Let us know if this helps you, send us an e-mail or prayer requests.
Prayer: Our prayer is from Ephesians.
Ephesians 1:17-20 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places. Amen!